All children in the school are expected to wear the school uniform to create a sense of pride and identity with the school and to help maintain acceptable standard of dress.
Pupils are not allowed jewellery (including earrings), make up or unusual hair colour or styles. Long hair must be tied back.
Earrings are not allowed to be worn in school. If you are planning to have your child’s ears pierced we ask that you do so at the beginning of the summer holidays to allow time for them to heal.
Please label all items of clothing.
School hoodies are allowed for PE and school trips, walking to and from school and during breaktimes. They must be removed whilst in school.
All items are available from Emblematic Ltd. Orders can be placed by post or online
- Navy V-necked sweatshirt with embroidered school badge
- Pale blue polo shirt with or without embroidered school badge
- Charcoal grey tailored trousers (traditional formal school trousers are required, no tight fitting fashion trousers, leggings or jeans are permitted). OR
- Navy tailored trousers (traditional formal school trousers are required, no tight fitting fashion trousers, leggings or jeans are permitted.) OR
- Navy skirt (traditional and formal in style and of appropriate length) – pupils wearing skirts are expected to wear white ankle or knee length socks or navy tights (dark knee length socks are not allowed)
- Black formal, flat footwear (no trainers including Vans or similar fabric footwear)
Blue/pale blue t-shirt with school badge;
Blue quarter zip top or hoodie with school badge;
Navy shorts/skort/leggings/ tracksuit bottoms;
Knee length navy sports socks;
Swimming costume – one piece costume for girls – trunks for boys no longer than 4″ above the knee – Yr 6 only;
A towel – Yr/6 only
Deliveries from Emblematic
Emblematic is our designated uniform provider.
The Old Stables
Telephone: 0191 2701449
Email: [email protected]
- Normal delivery times are 7-10 working days
- Please order before 1 August to ensure delivery before the start of autumn term
All pupils should bring an apron for Technology/Food Technology lessons.